Thank you for choosing Naga Cruises. This is the first step of your adventure with us. Please read the following pages prior to making your booking. Once the
booking is made either directly or through a travel agent a contract exists between the passenger and Naga Cruises.
Full payment is required at the time of booking.
Please note that the remitting party must cover their own bank charges if paying by bank transfer.
Note: Above payment terms do not apply for charter bookings. Please refer to your charter contract.
CRUISE, EXTENSIONS & ADD ON CANCELLATION POLICY
100% cancellation fee for all or any part of the trip.
Note: We strongly recommend for your protection that you purchase a trip cancellation insurance.
Note: Above cancellation terms do not apply for charter bookings. Please refer to your charter contract.
All cruises, land tours and hotels are quoted in USD unless otherwise indicated.
On rivers where port taxes are applied by the relevant authorities, these charges will be added to your booking at the time of booking.
We accept ONLY Visa and Mastercard for settlement of all cruise booking invoices as well as charges incurred on board. NO OTHER CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED. Any transactions
over USD 10,000, will be subject to an additional charge of 2% and will be levied on the invoice accordingly.
Terms and Conditions of Carriage
- All manifest will be finalized at least one month before the departure. If there is any last minute changes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Though every effort will be made to ensure that the published itinerary is followed as closely as possible, given uncertain river and other local conditions, all
schedules and itineraries may be subject to alterations and delays at short notice.
- The ship's purser and captain are jointly responsible for passengers comfort and safety. Passengers must accept their decisions and instructions.
- Whilst our crew do everything in their power to facilitate landings, access to the ship at certain river stations can be difficult, with steep and sometimes slippery
river banks. Elderly passengers should consult their doctor to ensure that they are fit for travel. Wheel chairs are not allowed.
- In the case of water levels being too high or low or defects to the vessel beyond the control of the company an alternative itinerary will be offered to passengers after
consultation between the ship's captain and the company's management, subject to accommodation and meals being maintained on board the vessel unless by prior agreement with
- Should it prove difficult to embark or disembark passengers at the scheduled points the company are not liable to bear any extra cost of transporting passengers to and
from the revised point of embarkation or disembarkation unless passengers or their agents have purchased a complete package tour which includes land services from us. Any
reason for changing the points of embarkation or disembarkation can not count as a reason for cancelling this contract.
- Passengers should seek advice from their doctor regarding relevant inoculations and prophylactics for travel to these countries.
- Passengers must be fully insured to cover any risk of medical expenses and repatriation (which includes repatriation of remains) and the Company is in no way responsible
for such liabilities. Passengers must settle before departure any medical bills incurred whilst on a company ship for doctor's attendance, drugs supplied, and any other
medical facilities provided by the company for the passenger.
- Once a booking has been received through a sales agent or directly from the passenger a contract exists between the Company and the passenger and these terms and
conditions must be adhered to by both parties.
- Unless otherwise agreed agents are responsible for the transfer of their passengers to and from the ship on time and in the event of a late arrival the ship is not
obliged to delay departure thereby upsetting tight schedules.
- The company accept no liability or responsibility for loss or damage to passenger's property whilst on board a company vessel.
- The company reserve the right to refuse to allow anyone on board if a ticket can not be produced and the company can not guarantee the exact allocation of cabins and deck
location which may in the event of extenuating circumstances differ from the cabin number indicated on the ticket.
- Within the ticket price fuel costs have been calculated on average prices as of the publication of this document. Should fuel prices rise by more than 10% the company
will be entitled to impose a fuel supplement equivalent to the amount by which the fuel price exceeds the price allowed for in the contract.
- It is not permitted to allow any breed of animal on board.
- Children under 4 travel FREE if sleeping in a cot in the same cabin. Children from over 4 years up to 18 years old get:
1 adult and 1 child – 1 cabin – child receives
50% reduction from adult price.
2 adults and 1 child – 2 cabins – 1 cabin with 50% reduction for the child.
2 adults and 2 children – 2
cabins – 50% reduction for both children.
Larger family groups – prices on request.
- In the event of a dispute the law of the country in which the vessel is operating will apply.
- The company reserves the right to change the vessel without notice.
- Payment terms and cancellation policy is printed on an invoice issued for each booking whether for an individual or for a group. Passengers and their agents must abide
these terms and the company reserve the right to either cancel an existing reservation or to refuse passage in the event that these terms have not been adhered to.
- In the event that one passenger enters into a commercial or other form of relationship or arrangement with another passenger the company is no way liable for the
obligations of one passenger to another passenger or any claim arising thereof.
- For cruise departures where occupancy is less than 5 cabins the company reserve the right to cancel the departure giving all passengers with confirmed bookings 30 days
prior notice of this intention. An alternative departure date will be offered subject to availability. If this alternative date is not acceptable to the passenger any down
payments made for the cancelled cruise will be refunded. In the event that a passenger has cancelled and paid cancellation fees and the Company subsequently cancel that
departure then any cancellation fees (and down payment) will be refunded in full on the request of the passenger.
- The company reserves the right to change a cabin allocated without notice and in the event that a passenger is downgraded to a cheaper cabin then the difference in cost
between the cabins will be refunded to the passenger or the passenger's agents.
- Force Majeure: in the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics or disruption to fuel supplies for the vessel, the Company may be forced to cancel the cruise. In these circumstances, Naga Cruises will offer all affected bookings an alternative departure date and itinerary. If no suitable alternative can be offered, a credit for future cruise will be provided for the guests to make a new booking at a later date. In the event of a cruise being cancelled as a result of the above force majeure situations following the commencement of that cruise period then Naga Cruises is under no obligation to provide any such offer.
- As the company acts as an agent of balloon flight operating companies, the company is not liable for any optional balloon flights booked on behalf of passengers (either
booked via the company or by the passenger directly with the balloon flight operator). The contract and liability for any passengers booking optional balloon flights is
directly between the passenger and the balloon operating company, whose terms and conditions apply.
- All passengers must ensure they have the correct visa for travel to any country where travel is booked. Naga Cruises are in no way responsible for arranging visas for
passengers who have not obtained them in advance. Visa guidance is indicated on the joining instructions attached to any ticket but may not be up to date as visa policy for
any country can change frequently without warning. Passengers should check with respective consular websites in order to obtain latest information. The company will refuse to
carry any passenger without a valid visa, if so required for their particular nationality, on any vessel whose itinerary includes a border crossing.
- The company can not be held liable for purchases made during a Naga Cruise voyage, or before or after the voyage if land packages have been added to the voyage, whilst on
excursion ashore, prove to be counterfeit.